This is a guest blog post by Boticca
Boticca.com are one jewelry brand who have been doing notably well on two social media platforms in particular. And as we all know the importance of the role that social media has in business has snowballed in recent years.
The brand decided it would be a good idea to make the most of the data at their finder tips. In an aim to further understand how users of different social media platforms act, in terms of conversions etc. they took a sample of 50,000 users of their winning platforms: Pinterest and Facebook.
The study was set over a month and the results can be found in an illustrative conclusion named ‘5 Things we’ve learned about Pinterest vs. Facebook’.
The brand stylised infographic design expresses the 5 results they found most noticeable:
- More money is spent by those using Pinterest
- More sales are driven by the use of Pinterest
- More new users are brought in by company use of Pinterest
- Facebook wins when it comes to user engagement
- Facebook also trumps Pinterest when it comes to conversion rates
Their infographic gives a little more information as to the findings in terms of statistics.
Facebook Vs Pinterest: 5 Things We’ve Learned was researched and compiled by Boticca.